I lead an ambling group for Milford U3A and so have to prepare ten short walks of between three and four miles for each year.
In the past, I have mapped many routes using a dedicated SatNav but these days I record routes using GPS and the Ordinance Survey App on my phone.
This section is mainly for sharing routes but I have included some photos where I have taken some. I have only added a few so far but will add more.
- Short walks & ambles – up to 4 miles long — See all
- Elstead to Gatwick – 3.5 miles (5.7km)
- Hankley Common South – 4 miles (6.5km)
- Britty Wood – 3.2 miles (5.2km)
- Black Down – 3.1 miles (4.9km)
- Medium walks – between 4 to 7 miles
- Ripley – 5.5 miles (8.9km)
- Long walks – 7 miles or longer
- Witley to Hascombe via Hambledon – 10 miles (16km)